The B.I.N.G. group meets once a month to help each other develop their business by exchanging business leads and current marketplace information. Prospective members are only invited to attend a meeting if their business classification is not currently filled by an existing member in good standing.
You must attend two meetings prior to having your membership considered for approval. Please make an effort to meet people and explain your company and products to people during these two meetings so we can properly evaluate you, your firm, and your fit with B.I.N.G.
Requirements for membership:
- Be a member of the Oregon Brewers Guild
- Be an experienced, recognized professional in your field
- Offer excellent quality products, great customer service, and competitive pricing
- Have or be actively building a focus on the beverage industry
- Have the support of your firm/employer in building this focused business
- Not be in a field that is already represented by another existing B.I.N.G. member
B.I.N.G. is a leads networking group.
We meet on a monthly basis and communicate more frequently than that via email, phone, LinkedIn and other ways as needed.
Members are expected to be engaged in the group and to share information and recommend each other.
We are all working together to build each others business, and to build the industry.
Expectations for Members:
- Attend 75% of monthly meetings; try to have an associate attend if you cannot
- Be responsive to requests from other members
- Get to know other members so we can confidently help each other
Thank you for your interest in B.I.N.G.
If the membership seems to be a fit for you, please complete this form.