Join us at our next B.I.N.G. meeting
B.I.N.G. is a networking organization dedicated to supporting the beverage industry, primarily the craft beer industry in Oregon. We are passionate professionals that each bring our own expertise to help provide clients a complete, full service solution to handle the business side of running a beverage business.
June 20 at Widmer Brothers Brewing
Ever since F.H. Steinbart Co. opened in 1918 – this local and national staple has educated and inspired homebrewers and brewmasters here in Portland and across the world. In honor of such an occasion, we collaborated with F.H. Steinbart’s to brew thier 100th Anniversary ale, a Bavarian yeast bock – Steinbock to cheers to another 100 years!
Join us and homebrewings best on Wednesday June 20th for a birthday celebration for F.H. Steinbarts like no other. Sip on this malty, toasty and clean finishing bock and cheers with everyone who knows and loves this Portland institution.
Wednesday, June 20th 5p – Close
RSVP/pre-pay is not applicable this month.
- January – Second Profession Brewing
- February – Royale Brewing -> Canceled due to snow.
- March – Cider Riot!
- April 18 – Level Beer
- April 20 – Wolves & People visit
- May 16 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest
- May 23 – Royale Brewing
- June 20 – Widmer Brothers Brewing for 100 year celebration of F.H. Steinbart
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- November – Sasquatch Brewery – Northwest location
- October – Grixsen Brewing Co.
- September – Crosby Hop Festival
- August – Ross Island Brewing
- July – Portland Cider
- June – Baerlic Brewing Co.
- May – McMenamins Kennedy School – The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest
- April – Culmination Brewing
- March – Labrewatory
- February – Wayfinder Beer
- January – Cider Riot
- December – Holiday Happy Hour at Widmer Brewpub
- Nov. 16 – Great Notion Brewing
- Oct. 19 – Vertigo Brewing (with Big Bottom Distilling) in Hillsboro
- Sept. 9 – Hop Festival at Crosby Hop Farm (a member only event)
- August 17 – Stickmen Brewing Co. in Lake Oswego
- July 26 – Meet us at the Brewers Guild dinner for the 29th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
- June – 54-40 Brewing Co. in Washougal, WA
- May – Coin Toss Brewing
- April – Vanguard Brewing Co.
- March – Hopworks Urban Brewery
- February – The Commons Brewery
- January – Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
- December – BaseCamp Brewing
- November – Imperial Yeast
- October – Culmination Brewing
- September – B.I.N.G. – Crosby Hop Fest
- August – Racoon Lodge & Brew pub monthly meeting
- July – Oregon Craft Beer Month and Oregon Brewers Festival meet up
- June – StormBreaker Brewing Co.
- May – Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead Co.
- April – Kells Brewery NW – post Craft Brewers Conference wrap up and networking
- March – Breakside Brewing
- February – Ecliptic Brewing with a presentation by John Harris
- January – Bridgeport Brewing Co., Oregon’s oldest brewery – special presentation by brewmaster, Jeff Edgerton and B.I.N.G. overview presented by the founding members