Join us at our next B.I.N.G. meeting
B.I.N.G. is a networking organization dedicated to supporting the beverage industry, primarily the craft beer industry in Oregon. We are passionate professionals that each bring our own expertise to help provide clients a complete, full service solution to handle the business side of running a beverage business.
Wednesday, Feb. 20 – Meet at Gigantic Brewing for the workshop, “Addressing Harassment in the Workplace” presented by the Caputo Group
Our usual 3rd Wednesday networking meeting will land on the same day as an important workshop that will address the employers legal obligation when an employee reports harassment. Please join us for this workshop from 1-3 pm with a social hour sponsored by B.I.N.G. to follow.
Speakers: Dan Leathers, Human Resources Manager of The Caputo Group and Jillian Pollock of Buckley Law discuss best practices and minimizing your organization’s risks. This workshop will begin to prepare you to identify your responsibilities when managing employees in the workplace.
Wednesday, Feb. 20 – 1-3 PM for the workshop, followed by a social gathering sponsored by B.I.N.G.
Gigantic Brewing Company
5224 SE 26th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97202
RSVP/pay in advance for the workshop (only): https://www.merctickets.com/events/91827503/addressing-harassment-in-the-workplace?fbclid=IwAR2A9LGnsIN8uq15XXhRieIDjFgogeprOfmxW9YTNAOV29FwUAsTLnOt9ic
- January 16 – Little Beast Brewing
- February 20 – Gigantic Brewing Company
- January – Second Profession Brewing
- February – Royale Brewing -> Canceled due to snow.
- March – Cider Riot!
- April 18 – Level Beer
- April 20 – Wolves & People visit
- May 16 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest
- May 23 – Royale Brewing
- June 20 – Widmer Brothers Brewing for 100 year celebration of F.H. Steinbart
- July 25 – Meet us at the Oregon Brewers Guild dinner
- August 15 – Montavilla Brew Works
- September – Crosby Hop Festival; The 7th annual event is a great night of beer, hops, food, music and farm tours. Please inquire for the BING members/brewers only RSVP link.
- October 17 – Ruse Brewing
- November – Freeland Spirits
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- November – Sasquatch Brewery – Northwest location
- October – Grixsen Brewing Co.
- September – Crosby Hop Festival
- August – Ross Island Brewing
- July – Portland Cider
- June – Baerlic Brewing Co.
- May – McMenamins Kennedy School – The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest
- April – Culmination Brewing
- March – Labrewatory
- February – Wayfinder Beer
- January – Cider Riot
- December – Holiday Happy Hour at Widmer Brewpub
- Nov. 16 – Great Notion Brewing
- Oct. 19 – Vertigo Brewing (with Big Bottom Distilling) in Hillsboro
- Sept. 9 – Hop Festival at Crosby Hop Farm (a member only event)
- August 17 – Stickmen Brewing Co. in Lake Oswego
- July 26 – Meet us at the Brewers Guild dinner for the 29th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
- June – 54-40 Brewing Co. in Washougal, WA
- May – Coin Toss Brewing
- April – Vanguard Brewing Co.
- March – Hopworks Urban Brewery
- February – The Commons Brewery
- January – Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
- December – BaseCamp Brewing
- November – Imperial Yeast
- October – Culmination Brewing
- September – B.I.N.G. – Crosby Hop Fest
- August – Racoon Lodge & Brew pub monthly meeting
- July – Oregon Craft Beer Month and Oregon Brewers Festival meet up
- June – StormBreaker Brewing Co.
- May – Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead Co.
- April – Kells Brewery NW – post Craft Brewers Conference wrap up and networking
- March – Breakside Brewing
- February – Ecliptic Brewing with a presentation by John Harris
- January – Bridgeport Brewing Co., Oregon’s oldest brewery – special presentation by brewmaster, Jeff Edgerton and B.I.N.G. overview presented by the founding members