Join us at our next B.I.N.G. meeting
B.I.N.G. is a networking organization dedicated to supporting the beverage industry, primarily the craft beer industry in Oregon. We are passionate professionals that each bring our own expertise to help provide clients a complete, full service solution to handle the business side of running a beverage business.
August 21 – Assembly Brewing networking meeting
Hear from co-owners and SE Portland residents, George Johnson and Adam Dixon as they share the ups and downs in opening Assembly Brewing in March 2019 and having to expand almost immediately. Balanced American ales with low ABV, Detroit style-pizza, late night hours and live entertainment are just a few things that make this 21+ establishment stand out.
Tickets are $10 (includes one beer or non-alcoholic beverage)
Where: 6112 SE Foster Road, Portland, OR 97206
Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/rkHGz8V9d3AvmPMp7
- October 16 – Location TBD
- September 6 (members only, RSVP required) – Crosby Harvest Festival
- August 21 – Assembly Brewing
- August 16 – B.I.N.G. member Hood River outing
- July – Meet us at Rock Bottom/the Oregon Brewers dinner on the waterfront
- June 19 – Great Notion NW with a presentation from Tony Roberts, co-executive director of the Oregon Brewers Guild
- May 22 – Spring workshop at Cascade Brewing (formerly Raccoon Lodge)
- May 15 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest at McMenamins Kennedy School – Tickets
- April 17 – Von Ebert’s Glendoveer location on NE Glisan
- March 20 – Vagabond Brewing, SE Portland
- February 20 – Gigantic Brewing Company – “Addressing Harassment in the Workplace” presented by the Caputo Group
- January 16 – Little Beast Brewing
- January – Second Profession Brewing
- February – Royale Brewing -> Canceled due to snow.
- March – Cider Riot!
- April 18 – Level Beer
- April 20 – Wolves & People visit
- May 16 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest
- May 23 – Royale Brewing
- June 20 – Widmer Brothers Brewing for 100 year celebration of F.H. Steinbart
- July 25 – Meet us at the Oregon Brewers Guild dinner
- August 15 – Montavilla Brew Works
- September – Crosby Hop Festival; The 7th annual event is a great night of beer, hops, food, music and farm tours. Please inquire for the BING members/brewers only RSVP link.
- October 17 – Ruse Brewing
- November – Freeland Spirits
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- November – Sasquatch Brewery – Northwest location
- October – Grixsen Brewing Co.
- September – Crosby Hop Festival
- August – Ross Island Brewing
- July – Portland Cider
- June – Baerlic Brewing Co.
- May – McMenamins Kennedy School – The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest
- April – Culmination Brewing
- March – Labrewatory
- February – Wayfinder Beer
- January – Cider Riot
- December – Holiday Happy Hour at Widmer Brewpub
- Nov. 16 – Great Notion Brewing
- Oct. 19 – Vertigo Brewing (with Big Bottom Distilling) in Hillsboro
- Sept. 9 – Hop Festival at Crosby Hop Farm (a member only event)
- August 17 – Stickmen Brewing Co. in Lake Oswego
- July 26 – Meet us at the Brewers Guild dinner for the 29th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
- June – 54-40 Brewing Co. in Washougal, WA
- May – Coin Toss Brewing
- April – Vanguard Brewing Co.
- March – Hopworks Urban Brewery
- February – The Commons Brewery
- January – Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
- December – BaseCamp Brewing
- November – Imperial Yeast
- October – Culmination Brewing
- September – B.I.N.G. – Crosby Hop Fest
- August – Racoon Lodge & Brew pub monthly meeting
- July – Oregon Craft Beer Month and Oregon Brewers Festival meet up
- June – StormBreaker Brewing Co.
- May – Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead Co.
- April – Kells Brewery NW – post Craft Brewers Conference wrap up and networking
- March – Breakside Brewing
- February – Ecliptic Brewing with a presentation by John Harris
- January – Bridgeport Brewing Co., Oregon’s oldest brewery – special presentation by brewmaster, Jeff Edgerton and B.I.N.G. overview presented by the founding members