Join us at our next B.I.N.G. meeting
B.I.N.G. is a networking organization dedicated to supporting the beverage industry, primarily the craft beer industry in Oregon. We are passionate professionals that each bring our own expertise to help provide clients a complete, full service solution to handle the business side of running a beverage business.
January 17, 2018
We invite our members, brewers and industry guests to join us for our first meeting of the year at Second Profession Brewing on Wednesday, January 17. Stay tuned for details on this month’s presentation.
When: January 17, 2018 from 5:30-7:00 pm
Cost: $10 cash for two beverage tickets; pay by credit card in advance or in person.
RSVP: Save time and skip the line by RSVP’ing in advance here
- January – Second Profession Brewing
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- November – Sasquatch Brewery – Northwest location
- October – Grixsen Brewing Co.
- September – Crosby Hop Festival
- August – Ross Island Brewing
- July – Portland Cider
- June – Baerlic Brewing Co.
- May – McMenamins Kennedy School – The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest
- April – Culmination Brewing
- March – Labrewatory
- February – Wayfinder Beer
- January – Cider Riot
- December – Holiday Happy Hour at Widmer Brewpub
- Nov. 16 – Great Notion Brewing
- Oct. 19 – Vertigo Brewing (with Big Bottom Distilling) in Hillsboro
- Sept. 9 – Hop Festival at Crosby Hop Farm (a member only event)
- August 17 – Stickmen Brewing Co. in Lake Oswego
- July 26 – Meet us at the Brewers Guild dinner for the 29th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
- June – 54-40 Brewing Co. in Washougal, WA
- May – Coin Toss Brewing
- April – Vanguard Brewing Co.
- March – Hopworks Urban Brewery
- February – The Commons Brewery
- January – Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
- December – BaseCamp Brewing
- November – Imperial Yeast
- October – Culmination Brewing
- September – B.I.N.G. – Crosby Hop Fest
- August – Racoon Lodge & Brew pub monthly meeting
- July – Oregon Craft Beer Month and Oregon Brewers Festival meet up
- June – StormBreaker Brewing Co.
- May – Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead Co.
- April – Kells Brewery NW – post Craft Brewers Conference wrap up and networking
- March – Breakside Brewing
- February – Ecliptic Brewing with a presentation by John Harris
- January – Bridgeport Brewing Co., Oregon’s oldest brewery – special presentation by brewmaster, Jeff Edgerton and B.I.N.G. overview presented by the founding members