Join us at our next B.I.N.G. meeting
B.I.N.G. is a networking organization dedicated to supporting the beverage industry, primarily the craft beer industry in Oregon. We are passionate professionals that each bring our own expertise to help provide clients a complete, full service solution to handle the business side of running a beverage business.
October 16 – Book signing and networking gathering
B.I.N.G. co-founder Maria Pearman, who is a CPA by trade, is the author of the new book, “Small Brewery Finance: Accounting Principles and Planning for the Craft Brewer.” Published by the Brewers Association, we invite you to join us at Perkins & Co. for the book release party with beer from the breweries who are featured in the book along with food provided by Perkins & Co.
This is a free member/industry event.
RSVP: To help us plan, we would appreciate your RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: 1211 SW Fifth Ave, Portland, OR 97204
Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/KBaD1VpgBNkN284H8
- October 16 – Perkins & Co., 1211 SW Fifth Ave, Portland, OR 97204
- September 6 (members only, RSVP required) – Crosby Harvest Festival
- August 21 – Assembly Brewing
- August 16 – B.I.N.G. member Hood River outing
- July – Meet us at Rock Bottom/the Oregon Brewers dinner on the waterfront
- June 19 – Great Notion NW with a presentation from Tony Roberts, co-executive director of the Oregon Brewers Guild
- May 22 – Spring workshop at Cascade Brewing (formerly Raccoon Lodge)
- May 15 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest at McMenamins Kennedy School – Tickets
- April 17 – Von Ebert’s Glendoveer location on NE Glisan
- March 20 – Vagabond Brewing, SE Portland
- February 20 – Gigantic Brewing Company – “Addressing Harassment in the Workplace” presented by the Caputo Group
- January 16 – Little Beast Brewing
- January – Second Profession Brewing
- February – Royale Brewing -> Canceled due to snow.
- March – Cider Riot!
- April 18 – Level Beer
- April 20 – Wolves & People visit
- May 16 – Brewshed Alliance Brewfest
- May 23 – Royale Brewing
- June 20 – Widmer Brothers Brewing for 100 year celebration of F.H. Steinbart
- July 25 – Meet us at the Oregon Brewers Guild dinner
- August 15 – Montavilla Brew Works
- September – Crosby Hop Festival; The 7th annual event is a great night of beer, hops, food, music and farm tours. Please inquire for the BING members/brewers only RSVP link.
- October 17 – Ruse Brewing
- November – Freeland Spirits
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- December – Widmer Brothers Brewing
- November – Sasquatch Brewery – Northwest location
- October – Grixsen Brewing Co.
- September – Crosby Hop Festival
- August – Ross Island Brewing
- July – Portland Cider
- June – Baerlic Brewing Co.
- May – McMenamins Kennedy School – The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest
- April – Culmination Brewing
- March – Labrewatory
- February – Wayfinder Beer
- January – Cider Riot
- December – Holiday Happy Hour at Widmer Brewpub
- Nov. 16 – Great Notion Brewing
- Oct. 19 – Vertigo Brewing (with Big Bottom Distilling) in Hillsboro
- Sept. 9 – Hop Festival at Crosby Hop Farm (a member only event)
- August 17 – Stickmen Brewing Co. in Lake Oswego
- July 26 – Meet us at the Brewers Guild dinner for the 29th Annual Oregon Brewers Festival
- June – 54-40 Brewing Co. in Washougal, WA
- May – Coin Toss Brewing
- April – Vanguard Brewing Co.
- March – Hopworks Urban Brewery
- February – The Commons Brewery
- January – Zoiglhaus Brewing Company
- December – BaseCamp Brewing
- November – Imperial Yeast
- October – Culmination Brewing
- September – B.I.N.G. – Crosby Hop Fest
- August – Racoon Lodge & Brew pub monthly meeting
- July – Oregon Craft Beer Month and Oregon Brewers Festival meet up
- June – StormBreaker Brewing Co.
- May – Hi-Wheel Wine & Mead Co.
- April – Kells Brewery NW – post Craft Brewers Conference wrap up and networking
- March – Breakside Brewing
- February – Ecliptic Brewing with a presentation by John Harris
- January – Bridgeport Brewing Co., Oregon’s oldest brewery – special presentation by brewmaster, Jeff Edgerton and B.I.N.G. overview presented by the founding members